All the links to affiliates, ads etc on my blog generate income. I donate 100% of ALL income to various charities. So buy books using links on my blog - they cost you no more - but the affiliate fee I receive is donated to various charities (to see which charities visit http://messcharityrun.blogspot.com.au/)

Wednesday 12 September 2012

2012 Booker Prize Shortlist announcement



Tan Twan Eng, The Garden of Evening Mists (Myrmidon Books)
Deborah Levy, Swimming Home (And Other Stories)
Hilary Mantel, Bring up the Bodies (Fourth Estate)
Alison Moore, The Lighthouse (Salt)
Will Self, Umbrella (Bloomsbury)
Jeet Thayil, Narcopolis (Faber & Faber)

Charity Update


As you may know each and every month I name a charity, generally, but not exclusively, linked to literacy, and ALL monies raised through my affiliation with Book Depository will be donated to that charity. As I have mentioned before I will post the earnings on my blog at the end of a review each month - with a screen shot of my earnings for full transparency purposes.


Charities have been DryJuly and Asthma Foundation in July, Wall of Hands in August and Fire Foundation in September. The screen shot below shows the earnings with Wall of Hands not getting a donation, with the first two charities sharing US$33.04 and the last still clocking up purchases to add to the US$1.94 raised.




No comments: